Eggroll In A Bowl
I think we may have hit a new record for a recipe request with this guy! I posted this recipe on my personal instagram a few days ago as I was making it for dinner, and I got soooo many messages asking how to make it! Well, here you go! Eggroll in a bowl is such an easy dinner that comes together in minutes. Packed with veggies and ground chicken, the protein is through the roof as well!
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 8oz shredded carrot
- 4C chopped/shredded cabbage
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1T sesame seed oil
- 1/2 c soy sauce
- 4T chopped green onion
- 1 tsp minced ginger, raw
- Cook ground chicken in wok on the stove
- once cooked, add in carrots & cabbage. Simmer for 3-4 minutes or until cabbage has wilted down
- add in garlic and ginger, simmer for 2 minutes.
- add in soy sayce, and a little salt and pepper to taste.
Add green onions for a garnish or some spicy mayo on top if you have some extra fat macros left!
MACROS PER SERVING (this recipe makes 4 servings)