Creamy Mac and Cheese (Makes 8 Servings)
Oh hiii comfort food...
without the guilt! Nice to meet you. Please stay a while.
Mac and Cheese is such a great crowd-pleaser and honestly sometimes we just need some cheese! This dish is so easy to whip up and makes 8 servings! Perfect as a side to a dinner or as a little pick me up throughout the day.
- 1 Box (16oz) Whole Grain Elbow Pasta
- 8 oz Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 2 Cups Fat Free Cheddar
- 1 Can Evaporated Milk
- Cook your macaroni in slightly salted water. Once done, drain and place back in pot.
- Place heat on medium low and add in cubed cream cheese.
- Add in milk and cheddar cheese, and mix together until melted and desired consistency is reached. Top with garlic salt.
Macros per serving: