Have you ever seen something so beautiful?
This chocolate soufflé is SO easy and absolutely delicious! You could honestly make 2 of these fit in your macros if you really wanted ;)
- 1T Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1T all-purpose flour
- 3T Sucralose, or any other calorie free sweeetner
- 3T Calorie Countdown Reduced Calorie Chocolate Milk
- One large egg white
- Sprinkle of powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease 14oz ramekin and set aside
- In a small sauce pan, whisk cocoa, flour, and 2T Sucralose.
- Add in in chocolate milk and stir until dissolved and warmed through. Set aside.
- Whisk eggwhite in stand mixer or with hand (this takes much longer but you burn more calories doing it?? hahaha) until soft peaks start to form.
- Slowly add in remaining tablespoon of sweetener and beat until peaks are easily formed.
- Fold in chocolate mixture into the egg whites, stirring until just combined. DO NOT OVER MIX THIS.
- Pour batter into greased ramein and bake for 14 minutes or until the top sets.*
MACROS FOR ONE SERING (one soufflé) without any toppings
Note:* DO NOT open the oven while this is baking or it will deflate and look SO sad. Be patient! You can top this puppy with fat free whipped cream, berries, or halo top! Go crazy!