Protein Snickerdoodle Pizookie
Have you ever just sat in your kitchen looking in your pantry wondering what the heck you're gonna make that fits your macros? This happened to me the other night. I wanted something sweet, but I had so much protein to fill. I was tired of my standard protein shakes and wanted some dessert, dangit!
Then. The Snickerdoodle Pizookie was born. This comes together SO quickly and hits the spot.
- 53g Buttermilk Kodia Cake Pancake Mix
- 15g Select Protein Snickerdoodle Flavor
- 2T PBFit powder
- 15g Dark Chocolate Chips
- Combine all dry ingredients (everything but chocolate chips) in a bowl and stir slightly to combine. Add water gradually until a batter consistency is reached.
- Pour in a greased ramekin, top with chocolate chips and bake at 350 for about 17 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- (Optional, but I top mine with fat free reddiwhip and WOWZA)
Macros for Entire Pizookie: 382Cal/32.5P/42C/9F