Pumpkin Protein Donuts
Alright. Need I say more?C'mon people. PUMPKIN DONUTS. I'll wait while you wipe that drool off of your face.
You missed a spot.
Okay, you good now? Oh, good.
These donuts are so easy to put together. The key here is Select Protein in Snickerdoodle. (Use code PES30 to get 30% off your order!) The only thing I would recommend is whisking the eggs and egg whites together before you add them into the rest of the batter, just so you don't have weird streaks after they bake. These guys are a great pre/post workout snack, and you can even make a protein frosting with greek yogurt and sugar free cheesecake jello mix! They last for about 4 days in an airtight container.
- 1 C pure pumpkin puree
- 1 C old fashioned oats, ground into a flour
- 2 Scoops Select Snickerdoodle Protein Powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place oats into any blender (I use my Magic Bullet) and pulse until they turn into a flour.
- Combine oat flour with pumpkin and protein powder.
- In a separate bowl, mix together eggs and egg whites.
- Combine with dry ingredients and stir until dough consistency is formed.
- Add cinnamon, baking powder and soda.
- Pour into a greased donut pan (you can also make this in a standard brownie pan, just divide the finished product by 6)
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Macros per donut: