These Pancake Bites are so...
cute and perfect for meal prep! Ash whipped these up in a few minutes today and this entire batch will last her all week!
- 300g Buttermilk Kodiak Cakes
- 100g egg whites
- 1/8 C Stevia
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- splash of vanilla
- 1C Water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all your dry ingredients followed by your wet ingredients until smooth.
- Divide equally into a greased mini muffin tin.
- Top with anything you’d like, the macros are for the base pancake mix.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool and store in a ziplock bag for easy and convenient breakfasts!!!
Macros per bite: 48 Cal 4P/7C/0F (These numbers are for the pancake without any toppings. Macros will change depending on what you decide to put in. But the world is your oyster! Put what ever you want in there!)
Ideas of toppings:
Mini Chocolate Chips