Oh hey, look at that! Another...
macro friendly meal prep recipe! You're welcome.
Today we're stealing this recipe from the queen of meal prep, Jannae Goncalves! She makes these breakfast sandwiches every Sunday for her and her husband. So easy to put together, and so quick to heat up every morning! Pop them in the microwave with a paper towel for 60 seconds and you're good to go!
- 1 English Muffin
- 1 Egg
- 15g Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Patty
- Crack eggs in a muffin tin, and add salt and pepper to taste, then scramble in the tin.
- Set oven to 375 and cook for 13 minutes.
- When done (a toothpick will come out clean) top with cheese and pop back in oven for additional 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Simply put together the sandwiches with one patty and the egg and english muffin! These can be separated into ziplock bags and labeled for each day.
Macros per sandwich: