Savory Breakfast Waffle
Does anyone else hear angels singing? Yes? No? Just me?
It's no secret that I love breakfast foods. But if you're not like me and don't have an obsession with all things potatoes and eggs and want to mix things up, I have just the solution for you! This savory breakfast waffle can be dressed up with bacon, eggs, (as pictured), more cheese, or eaten alone because it's just that good!
- 53g Buttermilk Kodiak Cakes
- 30g Fat Free Cheddar
- 1 tsp Everything But The Bagel Seasoning (from Trader Joe's)
- Mix all ingredients besides water in a bowl until combined.
- Add water gradually until a batter consistency is reached.
- Pour into a hot waffle iron and bake until cooked through.
Macros for ENTIRE waffle: