Pancake Breakfast Sandwich
This pancake breakfast sandwich is..
to die for. I've started making it almost every morning because it 1) fills me up and 2) comes together so quickly!
- 53g Buttermilk Kodiak Cake Mix
- 1 Morning Star Sausage Patty
- 1 Piece Wood-Smoked Turkey Bacon
- 1 Slice American Cheese
- Stir water into pancake mix until desired consistency is reached. Set aside.
- Get your bacon cooking on the stove and cook until crisp.
- Once bacon and sausage are cooked, stack them together on a small greased pan and top with your cheese slice. Place in oven and turn your broiler on high.
- While that's in the oven, cook your pancakes. The batter should be split in half.
- When cheese has melted over your sausage and bacon, pull out of the oven and set in-between your two pancakes. Top with heated Walden Farms Syrup.
Macros for the entire recipe: 380Cal/32P/36C/12F