Sausage Egg & Cheese 'McGriddle'
I feel like all we have to say is you're welcome. Macro McGriddle? Yesss.
We've gone through quite the breakfast sandwich phase over here at Make It Macro. We always accept breakfast foods for any meal. This is a super filling recipe that you can make multiple of easily for the family!
- 40g Buttermilk Kodiak Cake Mix
- 1 Egg White
- Water to desired consistency
- 1 Over Easy Egg
- 1 Slice of 2% Kraft American Cheese
- 1 Morning Star Sausage Patty
- Walden Farms Pancake Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pour waffle mix into one half of the waffle maker.
- While that cooks, make your over easy egg.
- Warm up your sausage in the microwave.
- When your waffle is golden brown, stack your sausage and cheese onto one half of the waffle and place in your oven until cheese is melted (usually 3-5 melted)
- Take out of the oven and place over easy egg on top and finish off with some Walden Farms Pancake Syrup